The Highlands showcases the largest homes within the initial offering at Baker Ranch, boasting spectacular view home sites, spacious floor plans and up to 7 bedrooms complete with en suite bathrooms.
Surrounded by rolling hills and open space, Highlands at Baker Ranch is a luxury community of single-family homes offering the most spacious home designs, situated on the largest home sites in the initial offering at Baker Ranch, with 5 to 7 bedrooms, 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 baths and ranging from 2,966 sq. ft. to 3268 sq. ft. Home buyers can also personalize their home with optional outdoor decks, California Rooms, and pocketing doors to tailor each home to their specific needs and lifestyle.
In addition, you will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of living close to nature, with superior schools, excellent shopping, and a wide choice of cultural events close to home.
- Offering the largest home designs and home sites in Baker Ranch.
- Top-rated and well-respected Saddleback Valley Unified School District. El Toro High School is ranked in the top 10% in the nation.
- Luxury 5 to 7 bedroom, 4 1/2 to 6 ½ bath single-family homes from 2,966 to 3,268 sq. ft., with California Rooms, optional outdoor decks, and wall pocketing doors.
- Home designs offer formal entries, spacious double island kitchens for entertaining, and standard guest suites and casitas.
- Centrally located just minutes away from major highways, airport and trains stations, business districts, shopping centers, quality entertainment, and major employment centers.
Broker co-op rebate offered through realtor
The broker co-op is the new home version of a buyers agent’s commission. Agent gets a broker co-op for a new home transaction from the builder as commission. The rebate will refund part of the broker co-op commission back to the buyer.
The rebate equals 40% on the first $20,000
The rebate equals 50% on the amount over $20,000.
For example, if new home broker co-op equals $10,000 , the buyer will get $4,000 rebate
If new home broker co-op equals $27,000 , the rebate equals 40% of $20,000 plus 50% of $7,000
In another word, the buyer will get $11,500 rebate